Allows quick focusing from far to near and provides wearers with a natural head posture
Designed for Efficiency
Unlike traditional conventional progressive lenses, Dynamic lens uses the back surface freeform technology. This places the progressive surface on the back of the lenses, providing wearers a wider field of vision.
About Hoyalux Dynamic
The Premium Back Surface Progressive lens allows wearers to see clearer at close quarters with lesser eye movement thanks to Hoya Vision’s back surface freeform technology compared to other back surface designs.
Effective Blue Light Protection
Smartphones, tablets, computers and televisions have become a vital part of our everyday lives. Research* has shown that 83% of spectacle wearers experiences some form of eye stress during or after using digital devices. This includes eye strain, eye fatigue, and even sleeplessness.
Ask our eyelensathome optician for details.
* Millward Brown, November 2012
BlueControl reduces the blue light emitted by digital screens, minimising glare and enhancing contrast. Effective blue light protection keeps the eyes in better condition while offering more comfortable and relaxed vision. BlueControl is highly recommended for people who spend extended periods with digital screens, including students, gamers, young professionals and office workers.
Available in combination with Hoya’s Hi-Vision LongLife, which is is a durable anti-reflective coating, BlueControl:
- Provides blue light protection, helping to prevent eye strain and fatigue
- Reduces glare for more comfortable and relaxed vision
- Enhances contrast, improving clarity and colour perception
Less contrast and eye fatigue from using digital devices
As a spectacle wearer I would like to…
Created for an ever-changing world
In today’s society, there is an increased pace of life and people are always on the move. Many of us are also constantly multi-tasking, and trying to achieve more in a shorter span of time. Hence, there is a need to change our visual focus from far to near and vice-versa as we switch from one task to another.
About Hoyalux Dynamic
Quality of vision plays a vital role in our day-to-day life. With rapidly changing environments, our progressive lenses need to evolve to adapt to this ever-changing world. Hoyalux Dynamic is designed to provide good quality vision for individuals who are always on the go and living a fast pace life.
There are 2 design variations available:
- Dynamic Premium: Offers Dynamic Summit’s benefits and provides a wider field of view with the power optimiser technology
- Dynamic Summit: Uses the EasyScan and QuicFocus technologies to reduce the unpleasant swim effect and provide a natural head posture
Hoyalux Dynamic is the perfect solution for:
- People who live in a fast-paced environment and require versatile all-in-one lenses
- Exceptional clarity in multi-tasking environments and under all conditions
You can also increase the durability of your lenses and enjoy better eye protection by adding on Hoya’s lens’
Protection, performance and scratch resistance
Do you know that UV rays from the sun can damage your eyes or that blue light from mobile devices and TV screens can cause eye strain? Scratches and stains on your lenses may also impair your vision. Hoya’s anti-reflective coatings with superb scratch resistance are designed to keep your vision healthy and clear.
Coatings to enhance any lens
Hoya’s award-winning, anti-reflective coatings guarantee performance and protection throughout the day. Whether you are looking for the comfort of reduced glare and reflection, the convenience of scratch resistance or a combination of options unique to you, Hoya offers reliability, functionality and an enhanced wearing experience for any lens.
- Hi-Vision LongLife: The hardest and most durable anti-reflective coating in the market today. It offers long-lasting water, dirt and dust repellence, glare reduction and scratch resistance, and makes your lenses easy to clean
- BlueControl: Reduces the blue light emitted by digital devices
- UV Control: 100% protection against the harmful effects of ultraviolet light
Lens Treatments for Better Eye Protection
- Tinted Lenses: A wide range of colour lenses for better performance and protection
- Photochromic Lenses: Offers the convenience of moving from an indoor to outdoor environment with the same pair of spectacles
Healthy eyesight for life
Our eyes play a crucial role in almost everything we do, yet most of us take our vision for granted. Understanding how your eyesight works and how your eyes change over time will help you keep your vision healthy for a lifetime.
A better view of your eyes
Learn more about your vision, the eye conditions and diseases for which you may be at risk, and how to choose the right lenses and frames for you.
- Eye anatomy: Understand the main components that make up your eyes
- How eyesight works: Find out how your eyes convert light into vision
- Eyesight problems: Identify Common eyesight problems and how to identify them
- Eye diseases: Learn about some of the common eye diseases and how to avoid or alleviate them
- Eye conditions: Find out how your eyes are at risk to a number of environmental genetic and age-related factors
- Protect your eyes: Prevent age-related eye conditions or diseases
- Choose your frame: Follow Hoya’s tips to select the best frames for your face
- Choose your lenses: Pick the perfect lenses for you based on the design, material, treatment and colour that suit you
- Care tips: Keep your lenses and frames in top condition for a longer period of time with Hoya’s easy care tips
Take care of your vision
Visit your optician regularly to have your eyes examined. In between examinations, if you notice a change in or are concerned about your eyesight, contact your nearest Hoya optician.
Corrective lenses for you
Your eyes are your window to the world. Up to 80% of the impressions of your surroundings are provided by your eyes, so the importance of clear vision cannot be underestimated. What’s more, the corrective lenses you choose influence not only your vision but also your appearance, comfort and safety. Incorporating the latest medical insights and cutting-edge technologies, Hoya’s range of corrective lenses, treatments and materials are tailored to your individual optical needs.
The Hoya difference
Hoya never stops innovating. By continuously investing in research and development, with the interest of you, the wearer, at the core of the design process, Hoya’s corrective lenses excel in three key areas:
- Hoya lenses: Provide clear, sharp vision in all directions and at all distances
- Hoya treatments: Durable, high-performance coatings for longer, better wear
- Hoya materials: Offer the perfect mix of comfort, style and strength
HOYA LENS INDIA
|HOYA Lens India makes and supplies ophthalmic lenses to Opticians located within India. HOYA supplies a range of high quality products, including both plastic and glass lenses. We manufacture a wide range of lenses in single vision, multi-focal and bi-focal designs, all of which are available in different materials and with different coatings and finishes, catering for a wide variety of budgets and lifestyles as well as cosmetic and comfort requirements.|
|HOYA established itself as Japan’s first manufacturer of optical glass in 1941. Since then we have diversified into several business areas including Electronics, Optics, Photonics, Crystal and Vision Care. We now have establishments all over Europe, America, Asia and Australia. HOYA’s Head Office in India is based in Mumbai and has large Laboratory in Mumbai and Chennai. Our global enterprise maintains its standard of excellence by providing our valued customers with high quality lenses.|
More info: click Here