Thin lenses with high optical performance
Do you find scratches on your lenses irritating? Most spectacle wearers find scratch-resistance important for their lenses. Aside from scratches on your lenses, are you also bothered about your lens thickness and how you look with them?
Most people place a lot of focus on choosing their spectacles frames and neglect their lenses. However, your lenses play an important role in your visual comfort.
Hoya’s Nulux offers wearers a range of single vision lens which provides optimised visual performance and a natural image perception. Many wearers are also looking for thinner and durable lenses. Hence, Hoya designed flatter lenses that are easy-to-clean, scratch-resistant and able to withstand the test of time.
The following products are in the Hoya Nulux range:
- Nulux V+: Sharp and unrestricted vision in all directions with a natural and clear visual field customised based on every position of wear
- Nulux EP: Cosmetically thin lens design with superior viewing experience
- Nulux TF: Thin lenses that offers wider vision on the periphery and image appears natural
- Nulux Classic: Offers good vision for low to mid power prescriptions
Nulux is the perfect solution for:
- Wearers looking for optimised visual performance
- Thinner and lighter lenses
- A scratch-resistant and easy-to-clean pair of lenses
Nulux offers wearers a range of single vision lenses which provides optimised visual performance and a natural image perception. Many wearers are also looking for thinner and durable lenses. Hence, Hoya designed flatter lenses that are easy-to-clean, scratch-resistant and able to withstand the test of time.
Add on Hoya’s lens’ treatments and coatings for better lens durability and eye protection.
Dual Aspheric lenses, cosmetically thin lens design with superior viewing experience.
The most natural vision from edge to edge, even in the periphery.
Visual optimization for all powers.
Aesthetic appearance with flatter front surface.
Reduced centre thickness for plus power and reduced edge thickness for minus power.
Offers good vision for low to mid power prescriptions.
Recommendation is one thing, experience is another. For me, I can recommend Hoya Vision in good conscience because I know that my colleague is going to have a fantastic experience.
Creating the perfect customer experience
Hoya Vision tools make your work comfortable and effective, and provide an outstanding customer experience