Transitions Signature VII
See The World Like Never Before!
Introducing New Transitions® Signature™ VII Lenses with Chromea7™ technology
Introducing the best ever combination of darkness, fast fade back to clear and indoor clarity in an everyday photochromic lens. Our new Transitions Signature VII lenses are the first to use the patented Chromea7 technology for a superior wearer experience. This lens represents a true molecular breakthrough in photochromic lenses.
An exclusive 8-dye formulation makes Transitions Signature VII lenses the most responsive photochromic lenses. Ever. They react better to indirect light and become even darker on hot days. They fade back 20% faster. And Transitions Signature VII lenses have undergone the most rigorous real-life testing of any photochromic lenses in history.
See for yourself. This online resource is rich with product information, educational information and access to resources that will allow you to bring the Transitions Signature VII lenses experience to your patients.Ask our eyelensathome optician for details.
Comfort, Convenient, and Protective
RECOMMENDED FOR: Wearers looking for the most responsive adaptive lenses in the exact shade you need them to be in
While going about the demands of our busy life, everyone can enjoy the benefits of automatic glare and UV protection on the go with the advanced adaptive technology of Transitions®. Nikon lenses with Transitions® combine the best of both optical worlds to provide the ultimate vision correction solution.
- Comfort: Completely clear indoors and just the right amount of tint outdoors
- Convenient: Everyday lenses with fast adaptation to different light conditions
- Protective: Reduce glare, eye fatigue, eye strain and block 100% UV rays
Comfort: Completely clear indoors and just the right amount of tint outdoors
Transitions® lenses automatically adjust from clear to dark and every shade in between.
Convenient: Everyday lenses with fast adaptation to different light conditions
Fully clear indoors – but outside, they’re more responsive than ever thanks to our exclusive Chromea7™ technology. They are more reactive to UV light so they get darker in more conditions, including bright sun, partially sunny, cloudy, and everything in between. They also adapt to indirect light – such as light reflected from buildings, cars, and many other surfaces.
A true molecular breakthrough, this exclusive 8-dye formulation keeps more molecules activated to absorb more light allowing for a better, more responsive lens in all real life conditions. Transitions® Signature™ lenses darken and lighten to just the right degree so the optimal amount of light reaches your eyes.
- Those who want an adaptive lens that goes completely clear indoors.
- People who go outdoors at all different times of day.
- Those who go outdoors frequently but spend most of their time indoors.
Protective: Reduce glare, eye fatigue, eye strain and block 100% UV rays
All day Transitions® adapt to help in protecting your eyes from fatigue and strain caused by UV light and bright glare outdoors.
Truer color perception and better vision in variable and bright light conditions
A breakthrough color science technology provides an enhanced color and contrast experience. It also reduces glare, thereby enhancing contrast and reducing eye fatigue and eye-strain that is common when trying to overcompensate for poor perception of color.
LIFE360™ Real World Testing
Measuring experiences in real world conditions
Life360™ is Transitions Optical’s new proprietary methodology for designing, developing and amazing photochromic performance to find a truer, more optimal understanding of product performance and benefits. This revolutionary model utilizes three techniques: lab testing, wearer testing and real world measurement.
When developing the technology for Transitions® Signature VII, it utilized the new Life360™ process for testing photochromics using real conditions, real location, and real situations for live wearers.
Traditional lab testing provides baseline measurement and temperature variation testing.
Live wearer testing was conducted as part of the process for providing key insights into consumer satisfaction and preference after wearing the lenses.
Real world measurements took into account numerous wearer positions, geographic locations (
Available for almost any frame or prescription.
Available to suits all ages including children.
Change with every variation of light and block 100% of UV rays.
Transitions® adaptive lenses are available in three colors
GREY – NEUTRAL COLOR FOR MOST NATURAL VISION
BROWN – MOST CONTRAST AND ENHANCED COLORS
GRAPHITE GREEN – MORE NATURAL VISION AND ENHANCED CONTRAST
HOW NIKON MAKES LENSES
Have you ever wondered how your spectacle lenses are made?
Eyeglasses are handcrafted products that are made, one at a time, to fit you comfortably. Especially if you choose advanced Nikon prescription lenses, it will take a few days to get your glasses made, because the lenses are custom-made with an optical design created just for you.
From the moment they’re ordered to the time you receive them, Nikon prescription eyeglass lenses go through a process to ensure they provide you with the sharpest and most comfortable vision.
- After measuring or checking your eye correction needs, your eye care professional sends your unique parameters to Nikon. This includes your lens refractive power and, for some Nikon products, information about how the frame fits on your face, frame shape and size along with other parameters to help customize your lenses.
- Once your order is received by the Nikon representative company in your country, the data are forwarded to the Nikon Optical Design Engine, our optical optimization calculator located in Japan. This computer system takes all your personal data into account and calculates an optical surface for your eyes only.
- This information is then sent back electronically to one of our prescription laboratories where your lenses are manufactured, often in the country where you purchased them. There, high-precision digital tools go to work, surfacing and polishing your lens to fit your exact personal parameters. For the most frequent correction needs, such as simple myopia, lenses can also be cast in high-precision aspheric molds. This is done before receiving the order from the optician, with the benefit of faster delivery time.
- The lens is then coated, tinted or treated in vacuum chambers according to the various options that you have selected. It’s checked to ensure conformity to Nikon quality standards, and then it’s packed and shipped to your optician.
- Your eye care professional then fits the lenses into your eyeglass frame, ensuring that they will be properly positioned in front of your eyes.
- After that, your eyeglasses are ready. Your eye care professional will call you to pick them up, and may give you a final check and adjustment.
More Information: click here