The most advanced Varilux lens in the range.
Overcoming the constraints of multi-distance lenses and providing complete visual freedom in any situation.
Varilux S have pushed the boundaries to bring you the world’s most advanced progressive lenses. Wave goodbye to switching between standard reading and distance vision lenses and the limitations of progressive, such as the ‘swim’ effect and a narrow field of vision. Varilux S give you sharp, clear vision and a smooth transition between distances. We grant you Varilux Insurance against breakages and theft – The only lens that offers insurance. Ask your opticians for more details. Ask our eyelensathome optician for details
5 REASONS TO WEAR VARILUX
1. Clear vision at any distance
2. Total comfort in any task
3. High resolution vision in any light
4. Dynamic vision steady in motion
5. Quick adaptation
Varilux is based on market leading innovations:
- SynchronEyes™ – clearer vision from left to right and top to bottom.
- Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement™ – sharp vision at any distance, even in low light.
- 4D Technology™ – instant focus as your eyes move around.
- Nanoptix™ – no ‘swim’ effect (where peripheral vision can be slightly altered by the changes that occur at the edge of progressive lenses.)
VARILUX® S SERIES BENEFITS
Varilux S avoids the restrictions of varifocals. Most varifocals come with limitations – for example, you might experience a ‘swim’ effect’ and a narrower field of vision.
Varilux S Series lenses are the only varifocals to eliminate these constraints, giving you ultimate vision with no compromise.
VARILUX ® S SERIES FEATURES
The Varilux S Series range boasts three revolutionary innovations in lens technology:
- Nanoptix™ – The lens structure is engineered to maintain balance as your eyes move around
- SynchronEyes™ – The lenses account for any differences between your eyes to improve your field of vision
- 4D Technology™ – They take into account the fact that one eye might be dominant, providing better reflex vision.
Varilux S Series
“I’m worried I might fall as I go down the stairs,” “When I move my head I feel everything around me move,” “To find what you am forced to constantly turn my head” – those limitatsii due to the fact that progressive lenses are optimized compromise between wide field and reduced floating effect.